Friday, July 23, 2010

27 DAYS

I'm so confused by this site! Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out... I don't really know anything about font and stuff so the first few posts I don't think will be uniform.Well anyways, this blog was made because I'm going to be spending my senior year of high school in AMBATO, ECUADOR :) This is thanks to Rotary Youth Exchange, and especially thanks to my sponsoring club, the Rotary Club of Colorado Springs. If anyone from that club is reading this, thanks so much! (I also got $1000 from them to help with expenses, which is absolutely amazing!) I will be hosted by the Rotary Club: Ambato Cosmopolita and my school... I wonder if that's safe to put on here. I think I'd be able to take it out if it's not... so I'm going to Santo Domingo de Guzmรกn. I've talked with my first host family, and I think they're absolutely darling and I'm extremely excited to meet them! What else, what else.... I'm leaving August 20th, I have my visa, I already love every single outbounder that I've met over Facebook! Outbounder: exchange student leaving a country. Inbounder: exchange student in the hosting country.. as in me in twenty seven days! Rebounder: exchange student who went and is back. Anyways, to sum this up, I'm SO EXCITED that I have this opportunity! Feel free to ask questions. :) oh and... DISTRICT 5470 --> DISTRICT 4400 :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk if people normally respond to comments... but i will... so yay! i love you auntie karen. :)

    ReplyDelete