Sunday, July 25, 2010

just a little update..

I'm going to try to control my excitement... OKAY so I got my travel itinerary! Every new thing that comes along is just insane! It all makes this so much more real, which is just so extremely exciting! I even know my seats.. into Quito is 27A so if you're sitting next to me please inform me.. :) And.. now I know of one more person going to Ambato which is so exciting.. and her name is Charlotte which is a name I absolutely adore. So a pretty exciting start to the day I would have to say! And now I am going to address all those German bloggers out there.. if, you know, it's not too much trouble, you should really include a translation into English! Because I am absolutely dying to know what you all are thinking, and those Google translated blogs I'm sure don't do it justice. Also, I realize my blog changes kind of often with colors and stuff, so bare with me. Although, I'm not sure how many people are actually looking at it to notice that. I don't think I have anything else to say.. so thanks to all of those who actually took the time to read this! And i can't wait to meet all of you outbounders... we're gonna be inbounders soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment