Monday, August 2, 2010

18 DAYS: the time is flying by.

I'm trying to keep this as updated as possible even though I haven't really gotten any new information.. I'm super excited, but kind of nervous because my host mom doesn't really respond to emails too often so I hope she'll get the one with my flight information in time! Right now I'm preparing for the speech I will be giving this Friday to my sponsoring club. I don't really get nervous from public speaking (it might be different considering there's going to be about 200 people there) but I do have to keep it within 5-7 minutes; good thing I talk fast. Preparing for the speech is just making me more and more excited though, I want to leave NOW! I still have a lot of stuff to do though, including figure out about pins and such. So anyways, I can't wait to meet all of my Ecuadorian friends! And to the outbounders from Colorado, I miss you all so much.. especially you wonderful RYLA kids. P.S. To my roommates from there, we still need to make that thing off California Girls that I so badly wanted to! P.P.S. It's Shark Week! And I think baby seals are really cute, so I actually kind of hate some of the programs aka the ones where the baby seals die. The point of this is to not only advertise for Shark Week, but there are going to be baby seals in the Galapagos Islands which makes me pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment