Friday, August 6, 2010

more and more posts..

Okay, I really should not post over everything that happens. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I love posting about everything that happens. So I got my blazer tailored hallelujah; it now wouldn't fit another person and I together. I gave a speech to the Rotary Club of Colorado Springs and I think it went pretty well... I love speaking in front of people and I got to talk with a few really nice people. Well... two more weeks left.. two more weeks of stress, of senior pictures, of online English class, of meeting my wonderful brother from Denmark, of trying to get everything together, of cleaning my room for Andreas, of figuring out what to pack, of packing at the last minute, of trying to learn Spanish, of hanging out with friends/family, and of loving life. But two weeks until happiness..

2 comments:

  1. Got a google account so I can follow your blog. I would set up my own blog but it would probably be so boring even I wouldn't read it. Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao, bella! this is your silly and anonymous friend. your blog is wonderful!! i will miss you lots and lots. but i will keep in contact and always read this!
    byebyebye, baby, byebyebye.
    p.s. your jacket looks gooood.

    ReplyDelete