Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love beaches.

So now I only have 3-5 minutes to present to my sponsoring Rotary club, which is down from the 5-7 minutes I had before. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I will be able to take out as it had hit seven minutes when I rehearsed it. Also, I think I'm almost addicted to blogging... why do I post so much? Anyways, now I'm just trying to figure out pins (this is a bit harder than I thought it would be), host family gifts (I think I have this figured out!), and......... my online English class! Missing senior year does come with a lot of things that have to be taken care of, including this lovely class. But, this class does mean that I am able to graduate from my school in Colorado Springs, so I guess that's good. Oops, I still haven't planned a going-away party... this could be a problem. Eh, I'm sure it'll be alright and I'll work it out. I am going to end this on a picture-related quote from Stephen Wright who said, "Sponges grow in the ocean. That just 'gets' me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment