Monday, September 20, 2010

more of my life!


Thursday night:
I was getting ready for bed (10:30) and I got a call from Gaby, who said she tried calling before but couldn't get through. She invited me to go out, and surprisingly, I was allowed out until 12:30am on a school night. It was for a birthday of a friend of her boyfriend's (Chino I think is the boyfriend's name) and so we went to this place where there were a bunch of around-22 year olds. I don't know if I would say that it was insanely fun, but I got to talk with Gaby and a little bit with some of her friends. The birthday guy had a kind-of odd chest, and so I told Gaby who told her boyfriend who told him. He grabbed my hand and told me to feel, and I started laughing but he did that because there's a hole there and that's why his chest stuck out. Interesting.
Friday school:
Pretty boring. Everyone loved my graphing calculator, which I thought was funny. Then it was not funny because I'm not allowed to use it, even though I have one and know how to do the problem without one and will use one the rest of my life.
Friday night:
Ah, I was quite mad on Friday night. I went to Xavier's with Cha Cha, and then we went to a party but I had to be home by 9. How fun! Then, later, I went to go with Chi Chi (yes, that's a different person that Cha Cha) to pick up Cristi and my parents got mad because I didn't ask for permission. I really felt like I couldn't do anything right that night! I came home on time, I can't say the same for my sister, and my parents still found a way to be mad.
Saturday:
I woke up really late, just about in time for lunch. A huge family lunch, of course, and then I went with a few of the girl relatives to buy stuff for the hair. Well, four (slightly boring) hours later, I showed up at the party with all the exchange students. Oh man, I love them all! We played cards, just kind of talked. Sounds super fun, right? Well, it really was and I hope we can all meet up every weekend or even more often. The two from Latacunga who came had to leave early for some weird reason, so after it was just the six from Ambato (Franzi was at the beach).
Sunday:
Hm. I got home, and we had a family lunch of crabs, which was super cool because I really hate all seafood. They look SO fun to eat, but I hate them and they kept telling me that I had to try it. They always say that, but I've already tried the food and that's how I know that I don't like it. I had the chicken, that I don't even really like, and rice. And dessert of course, but I think desserts are pretty much the same in every country, which I love. Later, Mayte, Carie, Pato, Mateo, and I went to this go carting and paintballing place. I've never been paintballing before, and I was on my own team against Pato and Mateo. Pato hits hard, he hit my head and OUCH! It hurt so bad! He came over to my team later, and then it was Mateo against me and I won which was awesome!
We got fries and then went into this place where there were four people singing karaoke, and I was just singing along in my chair. The four left, but one kind of stayed to talk to me. He spoke a little English, and he asked me all this information about me and greeted me (kissed my cheek and took my hand) twice. He asked my number (no idea), my home number (really no idea), where I live (they said somewhere in the center), and stuff like that. Weird. When he left he told me that I'm really gorgeous, and Mayte yelled after him "feo!" which I thought was funny.
Side note:
Mateo and I are getting along now! After the paintball game, I think he stopped being mad because now I can ask him a question and he'll answer me. I wonder if that will change by tomorrow, but I really hope not. An uncle or something of Xavier (exchange boy from Belgium) told me that he has a puppy he can give me, and Mateo and I both want it so I think that's also helping. Yes!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better. I don't know how I missed your previous blog but I'm caught up now. happy one month anniversary in Ecuador. Love you.Mom

    ReplyDelete